Norton antivirus software is one of the popular antivirus applications across the globe. It is popular among PC users as a useful application which is tailor-made to keep their computer machine safe from virus infections and other potentially dangerous or unwanted apps.
However, like other applications, it isn’t infallible. Sometimes the Norton product starts malfunctioning when it experiences three common technical issues: Norton Error 3039 and 65559, Norton Error 3039 and 65569 and Norton Error 3039 and 65543. Read on to find out the solution to these issues.
A step-by-step guide to resolve Norton Error 3039, 65543, 65559 and 65569 issues
Before performing the troubleshooting, uninstall Norton Family in case it is installed on your PC. After doing this step, you can proceed with the use of the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
Visit the official website of Norton for downloading and then installing the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool. It may or may not get saved on its own, depending on the features of the browser you are using. In case it does not gets saved automatically, you may need to save it manually. Save the file in the desktop folder on your computer. Thereafter, follow the steps mentioned below under the concerned sections to resolve the three Norton Error 3039 issues.
How to Fix Norton Error 3039, 65543
1. open the downloads window of the browser by tapping the Ctrl and J keys together.
2. Click on the NRnR icon twice.
3. After clicking the NRnR icon, you will see the End User License Agreement on the screen. Go through the terms and conditions. If all seems well, then proceed to the next step.
4. Push the ‘Agree’ button and go to the next step.
5. Now you will either see the ‘Remove & Reinstall’ option or the ‘Remove’ option on the screen. Users tend to see the latter option if any Norton product is already installed on their computer. Click on whichever option you see on the screen.
6. Next, click ‘Continue’ or ‘Remove’ and then click on ‘Restart Now’.
7. Wait until your computer machine restarts. Once the machine restarts, you will see the on-screen instructions. Follow those instructions and perform the steps accordingly for the installation of the Norton product.
How to Fix Norton Error 3039, 65559
In layman’s terms, the solution to this problem lies in the uninstallation and reinstallation of the Norton product. The steps given below will guide you through.
1. Download the tool to remove and reinstall the Norton product again and proceed to the steps given below.
2. Once the download of the software is complete, open the download window by pressing the Ctrl and J buttons at the same time. This will open the downloads menu. Look for the NRnR icon. After spotting the icon, double-click on it.
3. Go through the terms and conditions of the license agreement on the next window and if you are okay with them, click on the ‘Agree’ button to confirm your compliance with those terms and conditions.
4. You will either see the “Remove & Reinstall’ option or the ‘Remove’ button on the next window. Click on whichever option appears on the screen out of the two aforementioned options.
5. Push either the ‘Continue’ or the ‘Remove’ button and then click on ‘Restart now’.
6. Allow the machine some time to restart. Once the machine restarts, you will see some on-screen instructions on the screen. Follow the direction on the screen to reinstall the Norton application on your PC.
After completing the first set of steps, the next thing you need to do is run the Norton Power Eraser to find out if there is any unwanted application on your computer. Make sure that you download this software from the official website of Norton to avoid the possibility of getting a potentially unwanted program on your computer.
Following the download of the Norton Power Eraser tool, you can proceed to the next set of steps.
1. Click the ‘Save’ option to save the downloaded file. Make sure you save it in the desktop folder.
2. Now, you need to run the Norton Power Eraser. To do this, choose the NPE.exe file. Next, you will see the prompt window of ‘User Account Control’. Click on ‘Yes’ or ‘Continue’ and then click on ‘Accept’.
3. Upon the completion of the last step, you will see the ‘Norton Power Eraser’ window. Hover the left mouse button on ‘Unwanted Application Scan’ and click on it. The application will begin the scanning process to look for unwanted or unnecessary files.
4. At the conclusion of the scan, you will see the scan results on the resulting window. Check if there is a malicious or unwanted file on the list. Click on the ‘Uninstall’ option to get rid of such files. Follow the on-screen instructions to begin the process of uninstallation.
5. When the uninstallation of the files is complete, restart your computer.
How to Fix Norton Error 3039 65569
You can take care of this problem by simply restarting your computer. In case this does not resolve the issue, try running the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
1. Open the task manager window to find out which programs are running in the background. Next, close those programs.
2. Restart your computer machine to see whether the issue is resolved or not.
In case you find that the issue still exists, follow the aforementioned steps for Norton Error 3039 65543 to find the solution to this issue.
Haven’t been able to find a solution to these technical problems yet? No worries, contact Norton Antivirus Support now so our expert technicians can help you with it.