Cyber-threats are the prevalent intimidation for everybody who is connected and retrieving any website as there are more than a few worms, spyware, and malware to harm the computer as well as significant information stored in it.
How to fix the BSOD problem caused due to Avast Antivirus Software?
Well, you are obligatory not to fear as there is the finest possibility in the form of Avast Antivirus which has round about astounding structures and utility to grip all such glitches and can defend your computer system and data in it both safely and soundly. However, you might experience some small problems while installing Avast BSOD Windows 8 and some during normal operation.
Causes of the Avast BSOD failure
This failure in the UI to load is caused basically by a variety of hardware, software, driver and firmware issues. Sometimes it can also be caused because of the Avast BSOD software itself.
Here are some of the reasons that can give rise to Avast Black Screen:
- The main reason for the error in the UI is due to the Incorrect configuration or corrupted avast antivirus software.
- The second reason may be due to the corrupt windows registry, which can be caused due to some changes in the software installed.
- A virus attack might have corrupted the file.
- There is also a scenario when the hardware conflicts arise after the installation of the Avast antivirus system.
- You may have accidentally deleted some files and folders of the newly installed antivirus software.
- A damaged hard disk can also give rise to this UI failure.
- Even if the RAM gets corrupt, it may stop Avast antivirus program from performing perfectly.
Steps to get out of this Avast BSOD on Windows 7
1. Update the device drivers
It’s very much likely that your blue screen errors are associated with corrupt or out-of-date device drivers. Device drivers can work one day, and abruptly stop working the subsequent day, for a wide range of reasons. Bring up-to-date the device driver to resolve your Avast BSOD Windows 7 problem.
Putting in the wrong driver or merely a mismatched form of the right driver can make your complications even eviler. The best way to get perfect drivers for your hardware system is by using some of the recommended driver update tools which are developed by Microsoft to ease the process of device driver updating. These one click device driver updaters ensure that only the correct driver goes into your hardware system.
2. Repair the registry related issues related to the Antivirus system
The manual registry editing should be done by experts only. Here’s a process through which you can get your registry related issues resolved.
- Go to the Start button and then type command in the search box.
- Then by holding CTRL_SHIFT on the keyboard, press the enter button.
- Then a permission dialog box would appear, click on the yes button on it.
- Then in the next dialog box type regedit and press enter.
- In the next window, select the avast antivirus system you want a backup.
- Then click on export from the file menu.
- Select a folder, where you want to save the backup key.
- In the file box, give a name to your backup and in the export range box ensure that the selected branch is selected. Then click on save. Your file is now saved with a .reg extension.
3. Install all necessary pending updates for your computer system
- In order to update the windows, you need to go to the start button and then in the search box, you need to type update. Hit the enter button.
- The windows update box will appear. Check for the available updates and install them.
4. Check for the health of the hardware components
- Hard disk Check
- Go to the start button.
- In the search bar, type command and then hit enter with CTRL-SHIFT pressed together.
- In the next dialogue box, click on yes and then type chkdsk and click the enter button.
- The system will perform a scan of the hard disk and if any corrupt sector is found, it will prompt the errors on the screen.
- To repair the errors, follow the on-screen steps.
- Random Access Memory
- In order the check the RAM, you need to connect a USB flash drive to your computer system.
- Then download the Windows Memtest86 USB image.
- Then extract the image on to the computer.
- In the extract folder, run the imageUSB tool and then choose your inserted USB drive into a bootable drive.
- After the completion of the install, the PC will restart, and the program will test any corruption in the computer. You need to follow the on-screen options after that to resolve any bad sector presently.